What can I use it for?
Use these replacement sticky plates inside species-specific pheromone traps (Delta trap) to catch and detect a variety of pests.
How does it work?
These replacement sticky plates sit in the bottom of a pheromone trap, with the adhesive surface facing upwards. When used in combination with a species-specific pheromone lure, the trap attracts adult males of the target pest, which then adhere to the sticky plate. This makes it easy to detect, count and identify harmful pests in your home garden or greenhouse.
How do I use it?
- Unfold the edge on one side of an existing DELTATRAP, at the base of the
- Remove the old sticky plate.
- Open a new sticky plate and lay it on the bottom of the trap with the adhesive
surface facing upwards.
- Fold the open edge at the base of the triangle back inward.
- Hang the trap in an appropriate location.