Description: Cardboard box with hook for introduction of biologicals.
For use with: APHIPAR, SPIDEX, Swirski, Spical, THRIPOR
Mode of use:
- Hang on crop.
- Introduce biologicals as per specific product directions.
- Do not reuse the same DIBOX where a biological has been previously introduced to introduce a different biological.
Available Sizes and Presentations:
25 recycled folded cardboard DIBOXES with hook.
What can I use it for?
Use DIBOX distribution boxes in your home garden or greenhouse to introduce the beneficial insects contained in APHIPAR (Aphidius colemani), SPIDEX (Phytoseiulus persimilis) SWIRSKI-MITE (Amblyseius swirskii) SPICAL (Neoseiulus californicus) and THRIPOR (Orius sp).
How does it work?
These folded cardboard distribution boxes are designed with a hook to hang from
plants. They provide a safe spot from which the beneficial insects in many Koppert
products can disperse easily.
How do I use it?
- Add the appropriate Koppert product to the distribution boxes following product-specific directions.
- Hang the boxes on plants according to product-specific directions for introduction to the crop.
- Do not reuse the same DIBOX to introduce different species of beneficial insects.
- Keep away from sources of moisture and heat.