Predatory mite: Neoseiulus californicus
Box with 100 sachets. Each sachet contains 100 predatory mites and supplemental food mixed with bran.
When to use Spical-Ultimite?
Use Spical for biological pest control of:
- two spotted spider mite (Tetranychus urticae)
- fruit tree red spider mite, also known as European red mite (Panonychus ulmi)
- citrus red mite (Panonychus citri)
- broad mite (Polyphagotarsonemus latus)
- cyclamen mite (Tarsonemus pallidus)
Introduce Spical if pest presence is suspected or at the first sign of pest presence. Use Spidex for hotspot treatment.
How does Spical-Ultimite work?
Adult predatory mites, nymphs and larvae actively search for their prey and consume them.
For more information, visit https://www.koppert.co.za/spical-plus/